Sheila from One Person’s Journey through a World of Books hosts this meme and I love to participate in it! Head on over and check out her blog and the great participants there.
I almost did it this week! Still working on one of the books I’d planned to have read – but I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished and… again, I stuck to my list!
Books I read this past week:
- Middlemarch by George Eliot (FINALLY)
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
- The Poacher’s Son by Paul Doiron
- On Beauty by Zadie Smith
- The Restaurant at the End of the Universe by Douglas Adams
Books I’m currently reading:
- Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China by Jung Chang
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera (Audiobook)
To be read this week:
- Here Burns my Candle by Liz Curtis Higgs (Book Tour!)
- I am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali with Delphine Minoui
- Roses by Leila Meacham
- Kisser by Stuart Woods
- The Secrets of Eden by Chris Bohjalian
- The Crimson Rooms by Katharine McMahon
I have quite the list..but most of these are due back (not the Nujood book..but I’ve been really wanting to read it). We’ll see how much I actually accomplish next Monday!