Sheila from One Person’s Journey through a World of Books hosts this meme and I love to participate in it! Head on over and check out her blog and the great participants there.
I didn’t get as much reading done as I had hoped, but the good news is… I finish my math classes this week! This is huge, and I plan to do a lot of cleaning and a lot of reading to celebrate! In the meantime, here is what I did get done this week.
Books I’ve read this week (Links to reviews):
- Mr. Toppit by Charles Elton
- The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
- The Last Christian by David Gregory
- Salting Roses by Lorelle Marinello
Other book reviews posted this week:
- Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote
- Wishin’ and Hopin’ by Wally Lamb
Books to read this week: