This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.
How was your Thanksgiving? Mine was FANTASTIC. I got a lot of reading done, worked on a ton of homework, and ate a lot of food. It was all delicious – well, except for the homework. And I also discovered my cat is a ninja – he stole a piece of pizza from right under my nose! Darn that Sheldon.
I’m jumping into the Challenge Arena and hosting my own challenge for 2012 – complete with prizes! If you are a fan of the western genre, or interested in checking it out at all – be sure to stop by the page, check out the rules and sign up! You can find the information here.
Books I’ve read this past week (Links to reviews):
- The Doll: The Lost Short Stories by Daphne du Maurier
- Camp Nine by Vivienne Schiffer
- Proof of Heaven by Mary Curran Hackett
- The Charlatan’s Boy by Jonathan Rogers
- The Falling Away by T.L. Hines
- The Resurrection by Mike Duran
- Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
- The Blacksmith’s Daughter by Arley Cole
- Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
Books to read this week: