This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.
Holy cow – I did a LOT of reading this week. I completely blame my insane amount of reading on an insane amount of good books to read. Seriously, I wanted to jump from one book to the next because I was so excited to get to it all!
In addition to my reading, I’ve been working on a complete overhaul of my bookshelves. To that end – be watching for a post to be put up this week as I have ARCs and books to give away! And I also purchased these adorable chalkboard signs to put on my shelves!
Books I’ve read this past week (Links to reviews):
- Cold Light by Traci Slatton
- Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
- Erebos by Ursula Poznanski
- Never Tell by Alafair Burke
- The Sandcastle Girls by Chris Bohjalian
- The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty
- Mrs. Robinson’s Disgrace by Kate Summerscale
- Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon
- Selkie Dreams by Kristin Gleeson
- The Technologists by Matthew Pearl
- The Replacement Wife by Eileen Goudge
- Abdication by Juliet Nicolson
- Grow Up by Ben Brooks
Books to read this week: