This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.
So this week was filled with wedding planning (as my sister is getting married on July 1!) and garage sale hosting (by the way, I’m selling a Kindle 2 + leather case, let me know if you are interested!). I still managed to get a good chunk of reading done, as evidenced by the list below!
Books I’ve read this past week (Links to reviews):
- Tell the Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
- The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
- The Flight of Gemma Hardy by Margot Livesly
- Imperfect Bliss by Susan Fales-Hill
- It by Stephen King – this book just did not hold my attention, even 300+ pages in.
- The Prisoner of Heaven by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
- Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon
- Erebos by Ursula Poznanski
- Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
- Never Tell by Alafair Burke
Books to read this week: