This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.
You know, I did not get a lot read this week but I learned so much from people that I came back from my conference in Monticello, IL all fired up and ready to jump into my vision – which centers around spreading awareness and getting libraries the funds they need. I attended LeaderShape – something I recommend all of you do if you feel like you would love to lead but just don’t know where to get started. It was unlike anything I’ve done in my lifetime, and the experience was priceless.
Books I’ve read this past week (Links to reviews):
- Tigers in Red Weather by Liza Klaussmann
- The Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving by Jonathan Evison
- The Age of Desire by Jennie Fields
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Broken Harbor by Tana French
Books to read this week: