- This week I found B&N online bargain books! Today I should be receiving a whole slew of books that I’ll list below. So excited to dive into them! (And all of them only cost me $20!)
- I had my first author interview this week. You’ll find a few questions answered here by Brigid Pasulka. She has also linked to the interview on her blog! Be sure to check it out.
- Only a few days left to enter into my giveaway! You can enter it here.
- A few days left to vote for the book to be featured next month as well for a giveaway! I only have 3 votes, folks. I know you can do better than that! Visit my blog and get your vote in.
- I’m still going strong on my lifestyle change. My weight-loss journal is posted online here. I’m a sucker for encouragement so if you are feeling kindly, drop me a note there.
Books I’ve purchased this week:
- An Imperfect Lens: A Novel
- Red Poppies: A Novel of Tibet
- Mrs. Hollingsworth’s Men
- Mary George of Allnorthover
- The Lying Tongue
- Annette Vallon: A Novel of the French Revolution
- The Somnambulist: A Novel
- The Time Traveler’s Wife (I know, I know.. I’m late to the game on this one, I love this book, just have never bought it for myself!)
So here’s a Friday question for you – what book caught your eye this week while browsing online or walking through a store? And what made it catch your eye? Was it the title? the cover? the way it was advertised? Let me know!