Thank you for your interest in The Lost Entwife! The following are the genres I currently am accepting for review (and a favorite or two in that genre so you can get an idea of what I like):
- Young Adult Fiction – The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins; Crazy by Han Nolan; Boneshaker by Cherie Priest
- Historical Fiction – Here be Dragons by Sharon Kay Penman; Romancing Miss Bronte by Juliet Gael
- Literary Fiction – Bel Canto by Ann Patchett; Atonement by Ian McEwan
- Southern Fiction – Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman; Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
- Fantasy/Sci-Fi – LoTR by J.R.R. Tolkien; Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson; Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
- Selected Non-Fiction (Memoirs/Biographies) – The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan; Swing Low by Miriam Toews
- Selected Paranormal/Urban Fantasy – Magic Lost, Trouble Found by Lisa Shearin; Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
I do not accept erotica, self-help, or “heated” romance of any genre.
I do not accept religious or inspirational books at this time.
At this time, I am not accepting self-published books of any kind.
So who am I and why should you want me to read your book? I am an avid book lover (as all book bloggers are) and I take care to be honest and insightful when it comes to my reviews. Not every book gets a glowing, positive review from me, but I do take care to try to find some positive aspects of the book to pass on to my readers. In addition, I read quickly! I typically go through 25-40 books in a month and love to jump around from genre to genre. Thankfully I have a life that allows me to commit large amounts of time to reading and I take full advantage of this. I also love to do Author Interviews, Giveaways and Blog Tours.
If you have an urgent request I will do my utmost to accommodate you. I do not read books out of order in the series for sanity reasons, so if you are wanting me to review a later book, please provide the previous books or allow me time to get them checked out from the library and read.
What do I accept for review? I accept everything. ARC’s, Published Books and E-Books (provided they are in .pdf form).
How long will it take me to read and review your book? Typically I request a time period you would like the review up by. Otherwise I usually read the book within the first two weeks of receiving it and post a review shortly thereafter.
My contact information is as follows:
Lydia (The Lost Entwife)
Email: Benz1966 (at) gmail (dot) com
Facebook: Benz1966 (at) gmail (dot) com
Barnes & Noble: http://my.barnesandnoble.com/Benz1966-profile/?showVisitorView=1